Welcome to T50 Gymnastics
Gymnastics Coaching – Gymnastics Parties – Holiday Club.
Our coaching team consists of a master gymnast with 7 years international experience and a Great Britain Master Coach with over 20 years experience. We have combined our knowledge and experience to provide a range of gymnastics themed activities that children of all ages can enjoy. We tailor our programmes to the occasion be it recreational or competitive gymnastics.
Update 21-June 2021:
Following the recent delay to the lifting of the final COVID restrictions, our current policy is that up to 30 people are allowed into the gym at any one point. Adjusting for our staff this means that we are asking clients to manage numbers to 27 including children and parents.
We expect all restrictions to be lifted on 19th July as per the government’s guidelines.
Update 29-April 2021:
After careful review of the government guidelines we are expecting to be able to lift restrictions in the following way:
- From 17th May we are expecting to increase the maximum number of children for parties from 15 to 25.
- From 21st June we are expecting to be able to welcome parents of party guests into the gym
Update 6-March 2021:
It is with great pleasure we are able to announce our plans to re-open T50 Gymnastics following the government’s recent announcements. We have now been closed since 12th March 2020 and we are looking forward to providing parties, school gymnastics & holiday clubs once again. Our intention is make parties available from 12th April and run our summer holiday club, although both will be on a reduced basis in the short term.
We have completed full COVID-19 risk assessments in line with government guidelines and will be ensuring all parties are managed within these guidelines. We have also had to take the following additional measures:
• All equipment sanitised between parties
• Free to use hand sanitisers
• All guests temperature checked using no contact thermometer
• Party guest numbers limited to 15 (now 25)
• Only parents of party children can stay (updated above)
• Parents of guests not to enter the gym (updated above)