Welcome to T50 Gymnastics
Gymnastics Coaching – Gymnastics Parties – Holiday Club.
Our coaching team consists of a master gymnast with 7 years international experience and a Great Britain Master Coach with over 20 years experience. We have combined our knowledge and experience to provide a range of gymnastics themed activities that children of all ages can enjoy. We tailor our programmes to the occasion be it recreational or competitive gymnastics.
Update 29-April 2021:
After careful review of the government guidelines we are expecting to be able to lift restrictions in the following way:
- From 17th May we are expecting to increase the maximum number of children for parties from 15 to 25.
- From 21st June we are expecting to be able to welcome parents of party guests into the gym
Update 6-March 2021:
It is with great pleasure we are able to announce our plans to re-open T50 Gymnastics following the government’s recent announcements. We have now been closed since 12th March 2020 and we are looking forward to providing parties, school gymnastics & holiday clubs once again. Our intention is make parties available from 12th April and run our summer holiday club, although both will be on a reduced basis in the short term.
We have completed full COVID-19 risk assessments in line with government guidelines and will be ensuring all parties are managed within these guidelines. We have also had to take the following additional measures:
• All equipment sanitised between parties
• Free to use hand sanitisers
• All guests temperature checked using no contact thermometer
• Party guest numbers limited to 15
• Only parents of party children can stay
• Parents of guests not to enter the gym